We are a small family business, originally formed in 1991, based in mid Cornwall, close to the A30. We specialise in everything Timber related, timber framed houses, garden features, deckings, and the like. we also have a joinery section, making things such as sash windows, doors, stairs. We also fit kitchens. We have a full planning section, or we can make what ever you bring to us, everything is made and checked, by hand, ensuring the best possible quality and customer satisfaction. if you have a sketch of what you like, even a scribble, we can make it a reality.
Our workmanship carries a 12-year warranty and all our products from sustainable resources ensuring the best of quality and they all carry an FSC( Forestry Standard Commission markings).
Timber frame homes have many benefits for self-builders, making them the smart choice for most self-build situations. Timber frame houses often come as kits, yet also lend themselves to endless bespoke design options, giving self-builders the chance to realise their individual vision at a manageable cost.
As manufacturers of timber frame kit homes for self-build, we’re great fans of timber frames.
- Timber frame homes allow faster on-site construction, so weather is less of a problem. No wonder they’re the preferred form of construction in Scotland and Scandinavia!
- Timber frame construction allows great flexibility to suit different budgets and aspirations, from standard-spec kit packages to fully bespoke architect-designed projects.
- Timber is a natural, renewable and sustainable resource with low embodied energy. Even more so when supplied locally!
- Timber frame is a long-established build method in the UK and throughout the world. Over 85% of homes in the developed world use a form of timber construction.
- Timber frame is the fastest growing construction method for domestic housing within the UK.
- Timber frame thermal performance – superstructures can take high levels of thermal insulation, increasing the energy efficiency of your home.